Epson XP-530 Driver, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Firmware Update – Now we have provided all types of printer drivers that are very complete and very detailed directions from the official website that can make it easier for you to download it, and we also provide a way to install your live driver follow the steps we have provided below.
Printer-scanner.com Now that you have provided a complete Epson XP-530 Driver and Software, please check the support versions and drivers for Windows that are used on your computer.
Epson XP-530 Driver, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7:
OS Support For Windows:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
|Epson XP-530 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended For You )||Windows||Download|
|Epson XP-530 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11||Windows||Download|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.21||Windows||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.11||Windows||Download|
|Easy Photo Scan v1.00.10||Windows||Download|
Epson XP-530 Wireless Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed.
- Your password must be at least 8 and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password indicated.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, the Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat these steps to try again.