Epson WF-6530 Driver, Software For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Firmware Update – Now we have provided all types of printer drivers that are very complete and very detailed directions from the official website that can make it easier for you to download it, and we also provide a way to install your live driver follow the steps we have provided below.
Printer-scanner.com: Now that you have provided the complete driver and software for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530, please check the version and the supported OS for the PC you are using.
For scanning, copying, and faxing, the Epson WF-6530 is designed with both color flatbed and 50-sheet ADF duplexing which enables optimal scanning and also copying 8.5 x 14 “size. 2400 dpi optical resolution further benefits customers by producing sharp images and depth that can be entered around 9600 x 9600 dpi. Apart from the ADF, the printer has a 500-sheet input tray and an 80-sheet rear tray that handles various media such as envelopes. Also, the printer has four colors DURABrite Pro ink-based ink that ensures long print life with resistance to smearing and even fading. Individuals will find USB 2.0, Ethernet, and also Wi-Fi connections in this design to provide their settings specifically what they need. And also, with Wi-Fi Direct and NFC, individuals can print directly from their smartphones and even smartphones.
Epson WF-6530 Software Download
Epson WF-6530 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver For Windows:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Standard ( Recommended For You )||Windows||Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11||Windows||Download|
|EPSON Universal Print Driver v2.68.5||Windows||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||Windows||Download|
|Firmware version DF27HA||Windows||Download|
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver For Mac:
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Standard ( Recommended For You )||Mac||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||Mac||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||Mac||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v2.4.1||Mac||Download|
|Firmware version DF27HA||Mac||Download|
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Wireless Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed.
- Your password must be at least 8 and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password indicated.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat these steps to try again.