Epson WF-2660 Driver, Software For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Firmware Update – Now we have provided all types of printer drivers that are very complete and very detailed directions from the official website that can make it easier for you to download it, and we also provide a way to install your live driver follow the steps we have provided below.
The Epson WorkForce WF-2660 features expanded wireless connectivity1 for office. Printing from tablet computers or smartphones2 is much easier than ever before– it even sustains NFC3 touch-to-print abilities. Powered by Epson’s brand-new PrecisionCore ™ printing technology, this quick, small all-in-one printer provides Laser-Like Performance. Get laser-quality black as well as color text as well as durable, professional-quality prints. Breeze via tasks with a 150-sheet capability, auto 2-sided printing as well as 2.7″ shade touchscreen. A practical 30-page Auto Document Feeder enables scanning, copying or faxing heaps of records– you can additionally scan to the cloud4. Plus, budget-friendly individual ink cartridges suggest you replace just the shade you require.
Efficiency Beyond Laser Powered by PrecisionCore, PrecisionCore is a brand-new printing technology utilizing a revolutionary high-density print chip which can generate up to 40 million accurate dots per 2nd with impressive precision, producing expert quality output at significant rates. Epson WF-2660 Scanner, Driver, Setup, and Software Download
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver For Windows:
OS Support For Windows:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( Recommended For You )||Windows||Download|
|Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||Windows||Download|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94||Windows||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||Windows||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version DP02I2||Windows||Download|
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver For Mac:
OS Support For Mac:
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Standard – ( Recommended For You )||Mac||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||Mac||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||Mac||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v2.4.1||Mac||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version DP02I2||Mac||Download|
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Wireless Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have connected your device or computer to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change your password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password using the keyboard displayed.
- Your password must be at least 8 and not more than 22 characters.
- Press when you have finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password indicated.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat these steps to try again.